Responsive Web Design was used to design this website, which means that it adapts its layout in response to one’s size of the screen and choice of the web browser. Information about the content and guidance is presented below.
- Home icon takes you back to the homepage
- Clicking on „Presentations” will open a submenu consisting of presentations, which are sorted out thematically. Square brackets give information about the number of presentations in a particular thematic block. Click on the title of the thematic block to go to the subpage where presentations are displayed as tiles. The number of tiles on the subpage depends on the screen size. Page numbers are situated at the top and at the bottom of the page. Click on the number to access the subpage. Presentation are sorted out by the date of publication.
- After searching for a presentation, click on its title (when a pointer shows itself). Then a new tab with a presentation will open. Click on the download button to download a presentation.
- In order to search for a presentation, use the search bar (on the right side of the website). List of all presentations including the keyword will be displayed. Click on the title to open the presentation.
- „Guestbook” – it is a section where you can leave your comments on my work or ask me some questions. One entry might consist of 700 characters. In order to publish your entry, tick the box to prove you’re not a robot.
- „Links” – click on the first link to download Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer. This program allows you to view full-featured presentations. After downloading Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer you have to install it. The other links will redirect you to our partners’ websites.
- You can choose your viewing language. There are two languages available – Polish (PL) and English (EN)
- All materials on this site are copyright protected. Every presentation is audiovisual. Presentations date back to 2008.
Features on the homepage
1. On the left side of the website, there’s a list of the most recent presentations. Click on the title to view and download the presentation.
2. On the right side of the website, there’s a an image slider which automatically switches between slides. You can also switch between the slides manually by clicking on the arrows.